Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kingdom Hearts 2 Emulator Mac

wholemeal roll with cottage cheese


week could not start worse.
car accident, breaking the boiler, a strict diet.
But since the life we \u200b\u200bspend in installments, because the trouble is not a book and come at a time?
just makes you pay and everything is resolved eh!

Good thing as I tell my misadventures I smile, because with my self control I can see (and lucky) the glass always half full. :)

Today's recipe I have to admit that excites me a lot.
Since I have the bread machine I have experienced only cakes and pizzas.
This is my first baking in the oven (baked bread directly from the camera will not even consider) and I'm very proud. They have a rustic flavor and are soft enough, I like it.
Try!

Ingredients

250 g of water
3 tablespoons oil
10 g sugar 12 g salt
150 g of cottage cheese
350 g of wheat flour MOLINO FREEDMAN
150 g of flour manitoba MOLINO FREEDMAN
13 g of fresh yeast or 4 g of freeze-dried mastrofornaio.

For cooking
2 tablespoons milk
a handful of linseed MOLINO FREEDMAN

Preparation
If you use the bread machine, place the ingredients in the bowl in the order they were listed.
Run the program and rising dough (mine lasts 1 hour and a half).
When ready, knead 5 minutes and transfer it with your hands a little flour into a bowl and let stand for another 2 hours in refrigerator. A
Now you can spread it to make muffins or divide it into balls of about 80 g.
affect each a small cross, brush with milk and topped with flax seed.
Bake at 200 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment