Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Card Games Frustration Rules

shooting stars: black

I thought you were gone ... and yet nothing to do, are still here! : D
What have I done these days? I looked at the sky and saw a shooting star that fell softly clutching a desire ...

It seems that you would come to find his younger sisters: these here, remember them? She is more hail, more a girl than a girl, though, just like other stars, holds the wishes:)

back a bit 'down to earth ... The fairy is made entirely of corn paste, as well as the base (slightly polished). The circle is transparent, as for the other shooting stars, a ring of tents: D
To suit fairy I used the usual method of PVA glue, spreading the color twice: first a coat of black pearl and then to obtain a more brilliant:)



I still had two rings to use and, since I had a great desire to try to make a total black star, I started to work. As usual, though, I had to change something other than ... therefore suit different ages and different wings of the different creature. Short, more than anything!


The photo with my finger to the size ... the overall height is approximately 8 cm:
Ora mi rimane l'ultimo anello, devo solo decidere il colore... mi toccherà affidarmi a un metodo scientifico come l'ambarabàciccìcoccò per scegliere...
Noi ci vediamo prestissimo... nel frattempo esprimete un desiderio! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment