Friday, January 21, 2011

Destruct O Match Solver




Since I bought "Divine Delights" by Nigella Lawson's journey to the shelves of the market as an idiot.
I look around and I still think of muffins, cakes, biscuits to repeat now because I know that the recipes do not disappoint me that woman ever.
Then come back to this department of vegetables to my diet in the days of famine I have to pay for ... well, it certainly will be worth the effort, but I can not mess up the little cakes. For heaven's sake, I love ten thousand times more salty, but understood as leavened sfizioserie, or little things that do not cook often because it takes more time than I normally do. And so when I want to comfort me I prefer to make a cake, muffins or loaf because they are greedy of biscuits for breakfast or tea.
What you see were my "last cakes" before starting the diet, is a recipe I developed to use beautiful white chocolate chips that I bought a Monaco di Baviera.
What should I tell you ... I try to feed me with your eyes:)


Ingredients 250 g self raising flour 00
150 g white chocolate chips
125 g sugar 120 ml milk
75 g of butter
75 g dark chocolate
20 g cocoa
2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Preparation Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with butter.
In a bowl mix all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa) and all other liquid ingredients (eggs, vanilla extract, milk).
Combine pasta and meat and mix well. Add il cioccolato fuso e intiepidito e infine le gocce di cioccolato. Riempire 3/4 degli stampini e aggiungere altre gocce in superficie.
Infornare a 180° per 20 minuti circa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment