Sunday, January 9, 2011

Authentic Aztec Costume

Cocotte of eggs, bacon and sour cream stuffed squid


Luckily, the balances were to comfort me.
The apocalyptic scenes that occurred before these two eyes are to be forgotten and tomorrow there will be only one fixed idea: the diet.
I know, I know, it's a bit of time I promise to be hard and every time I yield to the temptation to cook something good with the excuse "ok, I do it for the blog."
This time I'll have to keep promises to force the pc I have some recipes in the queue and are in a good mood. June can not catch me by surprise! From tomorrow only healthy things! About

instead of good things (heh heh), I have a new setting: the preparations in casserole.
I spotted a pretty good book and very soon will my .
Meanwhile one of my recipe. Delicious, by foot.
Yes, I have not forgotten. From tomorrow only healthy things. Yes

COCOTTE OF EGGS, BACON AND SOUR CREAM


Serves 2

4 slices of bacon
180 ml sour cream 2 eggs

salt and pepper to taste
toast or muffins



Preparation In a bowl, add salt and pepper cream acid.
Transfer it into casserole, place the bacon in one of its sides and open the egg in the center, season with salt and pepper.
Bake in water bath in a pan with water halfway up the casserole at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
Serve with toast or scones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment