Monday, January 3, 2011

Junior High Underwear

A walk in Monaco of Bavaria ...


I love traveling, but my fear of flying is not new to anyone. With all the
calm and courage of the world have flown to Monaco of Bavaria before Christmas and I must say that it is worth it. The characteristic markets Christmas, the sloping roofs, a lot of snow, the big chill, atmosphere that only a lover of northern Europe like me can only worship.
It 's the first time I go to Germany and will certainly not be the last.
The Germans are not just potatoes and beer, but creative and hospitable people, except then there's everywhere.
E 'was difficult to choose a few photos to tell my experience, I hope to give you a piece of this city and the joy I felt and who knows, maybe we'll go too!


The Old Town Hall

The new city hall

Sweets tempting



The traditional stollen ...


Bread of any kind




The view of Monaco and his Cathedral



A little markets







Surprisingly there are also churches of Baroque


And this is the flight back ... :) The next avventura!

0 comments:

Post a Comment