Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feminist Brazilian Waxing

Topina

I think the title you can imagine what kind of creature has come into the shop ... appearance is like a fairy the other, but it is always followed by the mice ... and if you look carefully you will find that, like them, has two soft pink ears and a long tail:

currently has Topoli all around! But I would say that is normal, as the protector of the sprite critters moustached ...
to the idea of \u200b\u200bthis fairy I have to thank Susanna [ Valdombra Fairies ], who suggested it to me and left me to take a cue from his Fairy Topina ... if you want to see the splendid fairy original (which I will surely pine cones in her head twisted XD) look HERE .

Turning to the technical notes ... the fairy, as well as mice, the basket and fungi, are entirely of corn paste. The hood and part of the dress are vinavil double layer this time. I joined together two sheets, so as to make it more durable.
The base, however, is a piece of bark.
You notice the ear between the curls? :)

The mice are smaller than usual (about half) and feature a new chocolate brown fur: D I had to try this too ... you say, I add the colors of Topoli?
The idea was to represent the puppies ... with a two-legged puppy seemed to me that Four of the puppies were all right:)

a special mushroom:

And the size ... including base, the height is about 9 cm:

I'm going to see where they are strung fairy and Topol ... I feel as I find them in the kitchen ...
soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment