Monday, February 28, 2011

Can Tendonitis Get You A Medical Marijuana Card?

Pearl's Mermaid Fairy

In Bottega got a new siren ... in his hand he holds a shell with a pearl inside. Just ask whoever is bringing, I did not want him to say! : D

What do you think of the new fish? I must be honest: I like it! Now we prepare tomorrow must go to her new mother who had commissioned me (Cristinaaaaa :***)... I think the pearl is for you, because you liked it even when it was not over yet:)

The siren is, as usual, finished with corn paste microbeads and shells. This time it has more fins than usual and I must say that the result satisfied me more than I thought! The
squamette the bust in relief, applied one by one ( Rory , wonderful woman ... but how do you do all those feathers without losing patience?).
hair on the mermaid's tail and I spent a very watered down coat of pearl white and then, on the tail, a bit 'of polish to make it appear a little' sticky ':

The base is made up of shells, sand, moss and half pearls.
The mollusc that holds is "built" in the sense that I glued the two shells and then I added a bead as a pearl. Hence the title of the post ... in Italian in English because I do not sound good XD

size ... the whole is about 11 cm high:

I'll see if it is done to pack ... We see you very soon! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such an interesting story at it gives in-depth information to the reader as well. Good thing you have it shared. <a href=

Post a Comment