Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Cakeskat Park

A Valentine Fairy

But not red as usual ... what can you do, do they shop in their heads at any occasion! But this is just a tiny fairy Valentine's Day and is ready to give her two lovers pendant, provided they are "right":)

This fairy is one of the new creatures that will follow me Friday ... where? A Milan Miniaturitalia : D This year I'm here too ... and, in fact, as you noted the last time I was little between this blog: (
Also in Miniature there will be another new ... if you want to know what click HERE . But do not take me too loud XD

Speaking of the little ... the fairy and the base is entirely in corn flour dough, while the twigs are true, as the pendant.
Dress is in paste "printed" with the PVA glue and lace, in the case of the bodice:



The photo with my finger to the size ...

... and riscappo ... I still finireeeeeee! But you can be constantly late for everything?
I do not think I can do other post this week, so on Monday! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment