Thursday, December 16, 2010

Toga Costumes Australia

Blog Candy Christmas Mice topos

At Christmas we are all better people ... then if we get that these days are also pretty happy ... escapes a gift!
and then launch a mustache and Pelosetta Candy Blog: the Topocandy ! : D
Before you think that the last neuron has forsaken me, I stress that this is a simple with Candy, at stake, one of my Christmas mice:)

a Specific couple of rules ...
* The Candy will be fast this time: the deadline is Saturday, December 18 at midnight and extracting the next day. Can participate, even those who do not have a blog, just leave a comment on this post. If you leave an anonymous comment Firmat I recommend! :) * In
comment would you like to write which of the four mice ... you can see them better in the previous post (HERE ).

Here ... all. If you want you can use the image of candy, or not ... as you like:)
This is the Christmas present the workshop, hope you liked.
my critters and I wish you a Merry Christmas ... and good Topocandy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment