Monday, December 20, 2010

How To Mount Computer Speakers To Walls

Fairies nuts ... three!

Sono nate due nuove fate... nate nel vero senso della parola, perché Dots are just so much that they are still in the cradle. A measure of a fairy of course:)
She is a snow fairy in the grass, as even his walnut / cradle is themed: D

Unfortunately for you I am called to shape baby fairies in the nuts ... it's fun! And according to the "theme" of the fairy I can indulge with the cradle.
The creature is a paste of corn, like leaves in the walnut and the base that holds it in place. I passed on the leaves of pearl pigment, while there is snow on the walnut and synthetic pieces of glass to simulate ice

Other Fairy ... in a burst of sheer masochism, I wanted to try again Whether a child from China ... bloggers will judge XD


As for the other I used the paste of corn and flower-shaped beads ... that seems to say whether or not a kinesin? oO

The photo with my finger ... the fairy "snow" can be removed from the cradle, while the other is stuck:

Now the carry-along with fairy that makes the tongue ... I'll be back soon to make a Christmas card:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment