Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Community Service That Looks Good On Colleges

Rome Edo gone with no return part 2

(... continua dalla 1 )

-La senti?

-Che... questa musica?

-Sì, da dove viene?

-Deve essere il fuori di testa di questa palazzina qui a fianco. Ma non distrarti…

-È particolare, mi entra dentro, cosa è?

-But ... I do not know, it tastes strange, that!

No, really, is the sottocoro, full of rhythm, is enthralling. Eastern stuff.

-Ah, it may be, his mother is in the Balkans.

-What does it mean, not that one have to be for ... not that I must be Jamaican if listen to the stand.

-Oh, what do you want? It's my fault if her mother and the Balkans!? It just does not lie, no joke.

-Go, you've been waiting half an hour!

-Mezz 'now ... but but .. feel a bit '... Ok. Closed. So, I told you that I had met with M in the rose garden?! Everything that happened to us later, is not a fairy tale, you can confirm it to you, although it is now playing.

-The rose garden ... it was the cemetery of the Ghetto. You know, the first Ghetto was much larger.

-It may seem strange, but I did not remember the place, and yes there will be tens of times past ...

-And your friends, you are seen?

-A party which are not my friends, quite the opposite. No,

disappeared ... "But you went to check where usually hang out?

-I went near the bar of one of them, the one with which dealt with the stuff, I kept a bit 'away though.

-Maybe you did not nock ...

-Look, those are the bastards, you think that if they were around did not find the neck to get me? Shit, I will have blown a game. We bring nothing to cut the throat of someone, for much less.

-You told me they had quit! E-

I stopped, only that score to settle, but looks are not trade more than three months that shit. When back-

M ask her to take in Japan, is the only way to be sure ...

-You want to understand that those are disappeared, spa re you?!

-Toh, the music is over.

-So?

Oh, no, he hung up ...

-I do not say anything? What are your thoughts?

-I think that your friends took them

-the devil ... I mean, in what sense?

-No way ... see you Saturday, I'll show you something that will help us to understand. Outstanding matters, many years ago, that I have ever faced. I think the time has come.

continues part 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment