Thursday, November 4, 2010

Apologies For Not Attending A Wedding Sample

Cantucci chocolate and sausages with dried fruit


Mò I explain why the public so the recipes rarely ...
have a very restricted diet! So goodbye soared in the first place and all the good things "postabili. Mica I
pouring out chicken breasts, salads and fish plain? Luckily
to save what friends are like Walter, who does nothing but bombard food requirements ...
so I made these chocolate nooks on the basis of these I proposed a year ago.
swear that Walter and the other co-workers have eaten them in 10 minutes.
I swear I did not even eat half.
;)

CANTUCCI chocolate with nuts

Ingredients 450 g flour
200 g caster sugar
100 g of sugar cane
100 g of butter
50 g bitter cocoa powder 3 eggs
1 tablespoon baking
almonds with the skin as needed
unsalted pistachios taste
hazelnut taste
chocolate chips to taste

Preparation
Mix the ingredients like a shortbread, to form a dough from which to derive the squashed loaves, place on baking pan with a little distance from each other because they swell during cooking.
Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, cut the loaves into slices and bake again for another 10 minutes.

PS. I always present them in cute bags for Christmas ... the choice is between them and the "classic"

0 comments:

Post a Comment