Monday, November 15, 2010

Can I Drive With Foley Catheter

Rome Edo gone with no return part 3


parti precedenti 1 2
- Ortaccio That was the Jews, we grew the dead. And this is the gate, apparently without a function, architectural decorations, games and attractive to curious tourists, the straight path that points to that existed before San Pietro Piranesi frapponesse you err on the door ... Why this massive apparatus? A gate was not enough? ... The door is not enough to keep something locked from the outside ... something very ancient. A defense of the church or a defense of the power of the church ... there is a subtle difference ... You see, the tourists look into the lock from the outside and see the dome of St. Peter. I have a feeling that something is more pressing lately. The door blocked the entrance to something harmful, but it does not allow the negativity that are already inside, out. Now if you tried to focus the eye on the other side of the lock? on the other side ... you would understand what I'm talking about ...

This place full of portraits, contains the secret of the door, and is quickly detected. The lock tip front this relief, which is un'antiporta. There are symbols of the Rezzonico family, those who subsidize the work. Weapons and shields that block the exit. Shields are down from the door the villa of the Priory of Malta. The two entrances facing each other, are conflicting. If the garden gate was open, the shields would lose their effectiveness and will shatter the power behind perpetually on guard behind the frontispiece.

- What should I see the other side of the lock? is already visible from here, this stone carved ...

- No, what we see here is on our peaceful dimension, for us the evil has no physical substance. On the other hand will appear in all its truth, what they the door is permanently closed.

-You have never seen?

I do not, it is impossible. Can not cope with the other side, I'd just read.

- Plucked from what? And I do? I mean, if this story was true and I say that I can believe it, after my experience, because if you me 'I told a month ago, I thought I fool themselves, if true, because I would not be in danger? because I would not be caught in a hell that is, than you?

- But ... A. I am a common ... can not, I do not know ... I'll tell you ... not now.

- Che diavolo! Mi sono stancato, come si fa ad entrare in ‘sto posto?

- Ci vuole un permesso, conosco qualcuno. Io però aspetterò da qui, vicino all’altorilievo e tu mi dirai cosa vedi.


continua...

0 comments:

Post a Comment