Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coca Leaves Are Illegal

Born autumn ... Candy Blog

I'm sorry for you, but I have the autumn: D I like the shades too, so ... a fairy born recently, so small that just a nutshell as a cradle and a few leaf mattress. Although it is small, but it is already naughty ... I am the tongue!

This week I had my head to do a lot, so I went on something pretty simple ... children are a subject that I really like the fairies and such (I had already made in a nut, remember?) are not committed itself even funny:)

The creature is made entirely of corn paste, like the leaves. I added the moss, the drops of resin on leaves, two beaded flower on a walnut / cradle and a few bead on the rosary. At first I wanted to use one of the crown who sent me Gloria , but I think who will stand up better to the sirens:)

do not know why I made the linguine XD I wanted to play a bit 'on the words ... what do you think?

The photo with my hand, so you can see that I cheated:) The nut is a bit 'hail more than "standard"

Keep doing the tongue' is the plague! Make hello with the hand, however, that we salute ... so we come back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment