Friday, March 4, 2011

Vnu Registry Mechanic

Topini

Some of the mice that had led to Miniaturitalia and that I was not able to post:) These three are
wild mice, as always in corn paste.

Topino with the snail:
"And where do you take these mobile homes?"

addition to the mouse are also the basis of corn pasta, mushroom and nut ... in fact it is only the puppet pulp, the shell is true:)

This topology, however, has met a butterfly
"What a strange creature ... You're not dangerous?"

Again corn paste for butterfly, basic and mushrooms. Last

hairy beast ... the little mouse sleeper:
"Five more minutes mom ... zzz ..."

The topology sleeping in the cap of an acorn, right. He has found a home:)
A photo with the 20 cent coin for size ... all the mice are high around 1.5 / 2 cm:

And now I run because I have to finish a young lady ... I left with no arms oO Just puts it uses them to beat me in my ...
soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment