Monday, October 25, 2010

Xerox Solid Ink Solid Ink For A Xerox Printer.?

scommentario



This is an unfinished post, a world of shades of gray, with a few bright colors fluids on significant representations of our world view. A clear golden-winged visions of glittering, his lips livid with repressed passions, her face blue death of a serial murderess ... Walking through a sea of \u200b\u200bnothing, in a frenetic city of automatons, programmed to carry out their task with a specific deadline, I can not feel that far because my eyes see the gray that their eyes do not perceive, reassured by virtual colors illusions. A mixture of pastels without purity, where emergencies are invisible and simplicity are passed with indifference.
unaware of the precious drops of joy to live, but fortunately the tragic scene of impending death is not seen because it disguises the rough folds of everyday existence.
I'm sorry, are refractory to the rainbow embossed on the moist dust in the air, the penetrating rays of the sun, posters on the fumes of an outbreak in the woods, I looked first of eternal knowledge, the impossibility of taking the horizon and the starlight. What has the flavor of food he eats any man's life, I am unaware. I would have done without, I would have liked rooting the earth, and fill the instincts inside a beautiful colored sphere, beyond which no go. But no, it dissolved a long time and I can not look ahead, see, see the index and have no human words to describe it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment