Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shuttle Lax Carnival Cruise Line

Salmon with potatoes and sour cream


I promise that until my departure there will be only fresh recipes.

I challenged your stamina too ...
the recipe gives a nod to Northern Europe and is easy and delicious.

I wish you good weekend and I send a kiss to everyone!


Serves 2


200
already smoked salmon 400 g potato
250 ml of sour cream to taste chives

salt and pepper to taste


Preparation

Place the potatoes in a large pot and fill it with cold water. Boil the potatoes and let boil for 20 minutes.
When ready, cool them under cold running water, peel and cut into chunks.
mix it with the sour cream and sprinkle with chives.
Assemble the dish with smoked salmon and even a touch of chives.
Accompany with toasted Tuscan bread, preferably rye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment